Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My Canon Pixma MG5350 equipment appears to be unable to save

Customer Question

My Canon Pixma MG5350 equipment appears to be unable to save scanned images to my computer. As I am unable to refer to the CD machine based manual because I have lost it I would value your advice on how I should proceed.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Freddy, I use Windows XP

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
It should automatically ask you where to save it.
However it does not always work properly so there is another way of doing it forcing it to allow you to save.

1. Click Start , point to All Programs , point to Accessories , and then click Paint .
2. Click File , and then click From Scanner or Camera .
3. Make any desired setting changes.
4. Click Scan .

Now to save click on file and then click on save as.
If for some reason anything was greyed out let me know.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.