Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

After a Failure of of my Dell Computer requiring a new Hard

Customer Question

After a Failure of of my Dell Computer requiring a new Hard Drive everything had to be reinstalled including the Driver for my Cannon Lide 60 Scanner. I used the Canon Lide 60 CD Rom disk to re-install the Driver. After which the driver has an Orange ! by it and windows tried to find new drivers but came back with the answer None Found; this I can't use my Lide 60 Scanner. Can this problem be overcome or do I need to purchase a 'New Scanner; if so advise the best one as I want a Canon one as I am used to the spanning pages. Please advise Michael [email protected] Tel: XXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 7 Home Premium

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Is it 32 or 64bit? If you're not sure click on start then right click on computer and click properties. It will say which version you have there.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

64 bit

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this page: Click Here
Below the picture click on drivers and software.

It should auto-detect windows 7 x64.
If it does not choose windows, then choose windows 7 x64.

Next right below that click on drivers to expand it.
The one you need should be the only one listed there.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tried the download of driver but it did not work; very unhappey

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
As i said in my answer if it did not work all you have to do is come back and let me know. That is the driver for windows 7 64bit so it should work, what happened when you tried it?
Did you make sure to run/install it just downloading it wont do anything but save the file to your computer.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not working after downloading the drivers

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
As i said in my answer if it did not work all you have to do is come back and let me know. That is the driver for windows 7 64bit so it should work, what happened when you tried it? Did you make sure to run/install it just downloading it wont do anything but save the file to your computer.
.