Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

hello we have a canon irc33801 and it was working perfectly

Customer Question

hello we have a canon irc33801 and it was working perfectly until our Campus got struck by a lightning 2 weeks ago. Now it seems stuck on starting mode...but nothing is happening. I was wondering if there is a reset button or a reset mode that could reestablish operation.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
There is no sequence of buttons or reset button that can fix something like this. Was it connected to a surge protector (power strip) when the campus was struck?
.