Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

My printer is a Konica Minolta 3730DN and it is registerd as

Customer Question

My printer is a Konica Minolta 3730DN and it is registerd as installed to the laptop. I did print before and now I have irritated myself because the printer only prints a blank page. My laptop is a SAMSUNG RF511. I recently purchased Office 365 from Argos. When I tab on the 'Print' insignia the printer only prints blank. I put the slot connection on the second slot from the top right corner of the laptop. Can you please help. It has irritated me because I had it working.
Yours Faithfully,
Cornelius McLaughlin
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that you may have not installed the printer's driver properly.

Please go to
Start - Control Panel - System [Information]
and let me know what the Windows version is (XP, 7, 8, Vista?) and also what the System Type is listed as (either 32-bit, or 64-bit?)