Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Please advide what additional handset is compatible with

Customer Question

Hi, please advide what additional handset is compatible with KX-TGA856E, base unit PNLC1035? TGA856 does not seem to be available. System is 2 years old. There are 3-handsets currently.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG (the PNLC numbers are generally for power adapters).2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you wish to have with this system? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, I didn't see a response back for my questions, but I wanted to send the following before I sign off for the night. I found that the most common MAIN BASE UNITS that use this particular handset are the KX-TG85xxE series (where xx is commonly 51 or 61). So I looked those up and found that you can normally get an "accessory handset" (with charger), that is model number KX-TGA855E, and I DID find some of these available - on Amazon (I have a link to the listing below). Click here to see listing on Amazon You may also want to check some LOCAL shops (electronics, office supply, etc.) to see if they have these extra handsets.Also, MOST Panasonic cordless systems have a limit of SIX (total) cordless handsets that can be registered to a single main base unit at any give time. I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions. If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)