tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

How can I identify model type/name of different Siemens Gigaset

How can I identify model type/name of different Siemens Gigaset DECT bases and handsets (bought about 6 years ago in Denmark) ?
Thanks and regards
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard my answer by phone request.
I am looking Forward to your E-Mail reply, thanks.
Herbert
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Adam,Thanks for your replySorry, I did not realize that you had sent a reply. It was your "reminder" which caused my Attention. Since it is the first time that I use your servive I still have to get aquainted with the system.I shall wait for your answer and appreciate your efforts.Best regards ***** ***** a nice Sunday,Herbert.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
There will be a label on the device, it will be on the bottom of the base units and inside the battery compartment on the handsets. It will be something like this>model number: SC2415SYSG
tyroneboman,
Experience: