Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Digital Cordless Answering System Model KX-TG 8163 and 2

Customer Question

* "Digital Cordless Answering System Model KX-TG 8163 and 2 additional phones.
This is a HELP request as I am a pensioner at 79, who recently purchased the above equipment to replace an existing / previous Panasonic Phone, which gave me both a listings for all Incomming calls, and a list of Dialed outgoing calls?
Unfortnately I did find the Instructions details somewhat confusing to understand, but was able to locate which button gave me the key button to access Dialed calls, but could not locate the INCOMING CALLS?
Can you advise me what button provides the necessary INCOMING CALL dislpays I am seeking.
Howard Turney at***@******.***
Look forward to your repy as soon as possible
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. On the handsets, just below the display is the round navigation buttons, press the bottom of that round button, which brings up the caller id listing, and you can the scroll through that list which includes all of your incoming calls (caller id log with number/name, date, time) for the last 30 or so calls. Best regards,Nathan