Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have got a Geemarc clearview ID caller display model 6401.I

Customer Question

I have got a Geemarc clearview ID caller display model 6401.I had it for a few years now it was working very well when I was with virgin media. I have change provider to talk talk (because cost is lower) before christmas. However my ID caller display does not work. If someone ring the number does not came up on the ID caller display. I have told talk talk but no luck. They say it should be ok. I have paid extra to have ID caller display.I am pretty upset as I do need the id caller display. Can you help please.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you may be having with your Caller Display. May I ask if you have a DIFFERENT phone that shows the Caller ID - that you can connect and TEST - to see if it works on this TalkTalk service? OR - can you take your current caller display device to a different location (that does have caller ID working) and TEST it there? I only ask because from what you describe, it sounds like it is the TalkTalk SERVICE that is not working properly, and your display device is most likely working - but we won't know for sure without TESTING. Please let me know if either of those tests can be done. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)