Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have a Panasonic KX T7730 that stop working properly after

Customer Question

Hi I have a Panasonic KX T7730 that stop working properly after the fuse tripped.
There is unstoppable music in the main phone and I cannot reset it.
The cable and fuse and OK.
There is a red light on the top right hand corner of one of the phones.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I'm sorry to hear about that problem.You have named a phone station - are you sure the problem is not in your phone system box (the one that all the phone stations run off of) instead?If the 'fuse' that blew, was a circuit breaker for the power circuit in the walls that also was supporting the phone system box, then the phone system box may have been damaged, if it was not protected by a surge protector at least if not a UPS or other advanced power filtering and protection. But, try turning Off the phone system itself.Leave it that way for a while - several hours to overnight at least.See if that brings matters to their senses after that interval of 'rest reset'. (The red light on the phone just means 'Message Waiting', and you should clear it by pressing the MESSAGE button... and maybe read a message on that phone's display.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Russell. It did not worked. I called a Panansonic specialist that came and reset the system.
I afraid getting in touch with your company just added €28 to the €160 cost of the repair.
Aurora
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
As I understand it, JustAnswer.com should not charge you if you do not receive a satisfactory answer.But I am not in the least in charge of billing, payment, charges, etc. For such concerns, and to be sure of your billing amount, please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.