Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

MyCL455 telephone has no display, no lights, since a BT telephone

myCL455 telephone has no display, no lights, since a BT telephone came to check my landline cause I have no incoming calls. inow have incoming calls but the volum is so soft. I cannot adjust it. Still no display , no lights. can you please help.Thank you.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I presume that you have no other devices on the phone line?If you do, you might want to try turning them Off, and disconnecting them from the phone line. That might help.Do you know what the BT telephone tech did to get your incoming calls to work again? whether he did the work in your place, with your devices in your home, or only did work in the telephone cabinet or elsewhere?Whatever it was that was done, unless you know something about it that I don't (if so please tell me), it sounds as if it maybe was not done right. But let me know, more, please... I can advise you further if you respond, at no additional charge.