Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have just bought a samsung CXL6020. I have connected it

Customer Question

I have just bought a samsung CXL6020. I have connected it via the USB cable provided to my iMac and they will not connect. I can print through the network settings on the printer only. I cannot use the scanner or any other functions as they will not recognise each other. I am exceptionally annoyed. I need an answer asap
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would advise you to disconnect and turn Off the printer, first.Then remove the printer from the Printers list, by selecting it and using the - button to remove it, then restart your computer and log in to it again.After which, install the driver for the Samsung printer, which matches your computer's operating system. (Please tell me what version of MAC OS X is on your iMac, and I will point you to exactly where to obtain the proper driver for USB operation of your Samsung printer.)