Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

To doctor david. it said you had answered my question on the

Customer Question

to doctor david. it said you had answered my question on the email but to the start o fthe answer which reads excessive anxiety can cause..... when I click view my answer nothing happens it just comes back to an old page.would you mind re sending it. sorry
just to say I didn't have excessive anxiety when I felt faint I was happy running my school and with a new partner. please resend your answer. thank you
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
this was my prior response
excessive anxiety can cause you to feel faint.
you haven't died in the last 9 years.
I am a medical doctor
if you had a condition which was fatal, you would have died already
what you have is excessive fear of death.
you won't die
I promise you won't die.
you need to see your doctor to get treatment for excessive anxiety disorder
that is the condition that you have.
this excessive anxiety disorder is what is causing you to have excessive fear of death
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Board Certified Oncologist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i juts wanted to say that I didn't feel anxious when I was feeling faint. I was happy running my school and with my two boys.
I accepted your offer of actually trying to chat again. mainly because I can't help feeling incredibly insecure. I used to feel so happy. I would do anything to go back and react differently when I felt faint a few times. I know I wasn't anxious at that time. I was always aware of dying cos of dad and then mum and it was in the back of my mind but I was healthy and happy. I ffel I would still be okay of I had sought medical advice when I was faint.the doctors here say they don't know what will happen to me because I didn't seek advice and it is too late now to tell what would have been wrong.they make me feel even more insecure because of the length of time I have been ill. I know you are a medical doctor but all th emedical doctors at my practice here keep saying I should have gone to the doctor when I was faint and I know that and can't think why I didn't.i wa s such a hypondriac. I don't know why I shoul have become extremely excessively anxious 9 years ago. it had always been at the back of my mind and there was no particular reason why it should come to the forefront. nothing significant happened 9 years ago to make that the case. the doctors here think it is because whatever had been undetected then reared it's head. but I don't know what!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
9 years ago is a long time ago
you keep focusing on this episode 9 years ago.
you display a lot of anxiety disorder symptoms now worrying about death and this feeling faint episode and you tie a lot to this episode.
you really need to see a psychotherapist to talk about this some more.
you are showing a lot of excessive anxiety now.