Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

Dear doctor David I wrote my final question under where it

Customer Question

dear doctor David I wrote my final question under where it said the rating I gave you. I wonder if it won't be seen there..? I said I know you are a medical doctor but all the doctor sin my practice here say that I am ill because I didn't go to the doctor
when I was faint. and the undetected problem came out. and that they don't know what will happen to me. I can't believe that I missed an opportunity to see the doctor about anything. what doesn't make sense is that I was fin e for 7 years afterwards.i accept
what you sya about ti being 9 years and I haven't died but no one except you seems to know what is wrong with me. I am on anti anxiety tablets.. venelaxine and diazapan an da si told you have had several different diagones including anxiety disorder.you make
me feel better when you say that you promis ei won't die. but I have tried everything including counsellors.i haven't tried phyco therapy as you suggested . my physiaist says I should stop wasting money! and he doesn't know what is wrong . I just fel so cross
with myself that I didn't see the doctor when I was faint. what is th e worse thing it could have been? I had been so healthy prior to the incident. I was so secure and happy that I would live as long as the other people in my family an d i have lost that
contented feeling. the so called experts here don't help. saying " I don't know what will happen to you" and " most people go to their doctor" " I don't know what is wrong with you" it gets me because I was usually on eof those most people who go to their
doctor it was so unlike me not to and that is what scares me that I acted out of character and that could prove my end. I know oyu have trie dto reassure eme that if I had something fatal it woul have happene dby now but some cancer patients have that sort
of time before they die? as no one seems to know what is wrong with me.. and no I don't think I have cancer at all,it was just an example. I can't believe I have got myself in such a predicatment. that I missed my own son's wedding. is excessive anxiety much
different to being told at one stage that I had anxiety disorder and then have it recinded. I just take endless medication... 5 anxiety tablets in the morning, one diazapan at lunch time an d4 ant ianxiety tablets at bed time.you are the only one to give me
positive feedback.you are right I ma more scared of dying than most people and have been since i was 13. it has always scared me but I thought that I would be sensible enough to avoid it for a long time. I wish I hadn't listened to the deputy and just kept
my golden rule of going to the doctor. I still can't believe I didn't use my common sense and go. I believe if I had I would be okay now. do you think that too?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
you posted your question when I was asleep last night.
we have a time difference between the UK and the east coast of the USA.
you can go to the doctor now and see a doctor now.
even if you went to the doctors 9 years ago, you would still be battling symptoms of excessive worry now.
you have to see a doctor now.