Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

It is jena. I have sen a therapist but it doesn't help my

Customer Question

hi it is jena. I have sen a therapist but it doesn't help my fears that I am dying because I didn't do the right thing and go to the doctor.when I felt fainr afew times. what makes me so angry that I was usually so good at going to the docotr about every thing. co si misse done time I am dying and have let my boys down. I can't believe it but even my physiarist says that I am dying. it ha salways ben my biggest fear that I am dying. oyu ra ethe onl yone who htins I ma not. why does everyone else think that because I didn't go to the doctor when I was feeing faint I am dying ? I have been ill for ten years convinced that I ma dying any minute.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou need to get more medication therapy for your anxiety and worry about dying.your psychiatrist shouldn't be telling you that you are dying.I talked to you months ago and you were thinking you were dyingand you haven't died yet.it is your anxiety disorder which is making you so worried about dying.