Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

I have sex on the 30th Jan on the last day of my period than

I have sex on the 30th Jan on the last day of my period than on the 1st Feb I got a really bad cramp than on the 8th Feb I had a Little blood when wiping than for about three day on and off I was getting cramps and on the right side than its stop than I got tinging nipples and now on the 24th I had a little blood than stopped than on the 25th the same and today of the 26th I think it feels like a normal period I'm heavy with clots which are a cherry colour, my period are irregular but seem to be near the end of the month sometimes will last two to three days and sometimes more.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhat is your medical question for me?I am sorry your periods are being irregular
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if I'm pregnant after having sex I had cramping and blood spotting and tinging nipples but now two weeks later have a period
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no, you are not pregnant. your period came on the 26th.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How come earlier I was getting strong cramps from the 8th Feb and it felt like my right side felt hot
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
symptoms like that are not reliable to tell if you are pregnant.cramps can be from ovulation or ovarian cysts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because it all started happening after I have sex on the 30th and from the 1st I started getting cramp. So I got worried
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I see.you can do a urine pregnancy test.I bet it will be negative.you started a period today. so you are not pregnant.don't be worried.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for helping. Have a lovely evening
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcomedo you see the ratings area?we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackthanks for using JustAnswer.com