Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

Please help me everything start on november 4 i had a

Please help me everything start on november 4 i had a horrible right side pain where it ia the appendicitis and after few days goes away then on december i went to doctor cuz it starts to have an neusea and they make me a stook test and it was helicobacter pilory however the treatment was two antibiotics and one nexium for two weeks when i finish it i had problems my tongue was yellow. Then on january starts severate pain on low back wheres are the right kidney i was think that this is kidneys but because i had before 4mm stones but i made a urinal test and ultasound and rverything was okay. Then starts to have abdominal pain with backache low again severate everyday with bloating and loose stools. I went to my gp and she send me to ultrasound and blood test everything was normal again and she told me that i have an IBS and i dont to relax. I am a hypochondriac and i think only the serius things... I dont have blood in the stools i dont lost weight my family dont have colon cancer but i am afraid from it. They refused me to get colonoscopy because there was no point for them. I have this pains from at least 5 months sometimes they are gone sometimes comeback. When i am at home and sit or on yhe bed i dont have problems. When i starting to walk i had some... Is it an IBS or i need to go for colonoscopy in my Country. Please i am sk stressed
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis sounds like IBS.no, you don't need a colonoscopy.if you are constipated or have hard stools, you need to eat more fruits and vegetables in your diet and drink more water.constipation can cause pain.you can also try to avoid milk for 1-2 weeksand avoid gluten for 1-2 weeks and see if this helps stop your abdominal pain symptoms.your symptoms are not from a cancer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you soo much i would like to try really.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was afraid from this cancer alot because i have the pain from long time and its backache aswell
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcomeif your anxiety symptoms continue to make you worry, you should talk to your GP doctor about treatments for your anxiety symptomsthere is psychological counseling which can help and cognitive behavioral therapythere are also medications which can help as well.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So i dont need to worry for cancer yes? Thanks you. I will
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no, you don't need to worry about cancer.I am a cancer doctorI am not worried about cancer for you.