Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

I spoke with another doctor yesterday who said he thought I

Customer Question

I spoke with another doctor yesterday who said he thought I had methemoglobinemia after cocaine use sat/sun. He said that as my only current symptoms were that maybe once an hour parts of my hands were going good a bit blue/purple that I could monitor this at home. Now I'm reading stuff online and it's worrying me. My hands are hardly changing anymore but can this really get better alone or do I need treatment? I feel fine otherwise. I do t want to be dying slowly and not realising it :( was worried about losing my job if I attend hospital but am more worried now I've read that it can be fatal. Please help me
Category: Oncology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to add I did have shortness of breath on Sunday. Yesterday and today I'm fine but am panicking Myself as I'm worried
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou shoudn't be online reading this stuff. cocaine can worsen your anxietyif you have excessive anxiety symptoms, this can cause you to have symptoms.you are not dying slowlybut if you continue to do cocaine, this can be bad for your overall health.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is *****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
good luck to youthanks for using JustAnswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of the veins in my right hand is slightly bulging/swollen. It has been slightly painful Since yesterday but the vein has only changed recently. Is that still ok?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, that is still ok.it is not a sign that you are dying slowly or will die.you can use a cold compresses on your hands to decrease swelling and pain.