Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

Why have I not got this service.. do I need to type up the

Customer Question

why have I not got this service.. do I need to type up the sensitive again?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I am a cancer doctor

I am sorry about your sister and her breast cancer spread to her liver and brain.

she should limit her alcohol intake if she has cancer in her liver.

drinking excessive alcohol can cause stress on the liver and can cause her to gain weight and can stimulate her breast cancer to grow.

breast cancer spread to the brain can be serious, but can be treated and controlled in some cases with focused stereotactic radiosurgery which is focused high doses of radiation aimed at areas of cancer in the brain.

she may be getting this type of focused one day high dose radiation therapy

some patients who have cancer spread to the brain like this can live for many years if they are controlled by focused radiation

let me know if you have questions.