Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

I have always had digestive issues with regards to

Customer Question

I have always had digestive issues with regards ***** ***** etc and I had c difficile years ago but never suffered with heartburn/acid reflux. However for the past couple of weeks, it feels as if there's a lump of phlegm in my throat permamently but especially when I swallow or eat. It also feels like there is something permanently stuck in the middle of my chest in the middle of my breasts, like food is stuck. There isn't any heartburn or acid. I am worrying about it a lot and therefore when I eat food I can feel it going down and it's uncomfortable especially harder foods . I am so scared I have esophagal cancer. I haven't ever had this feeling before or heartburn. Please help
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.

What have you tried to do to make it better?

Are you able to eat solid foods, such as steak etc?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.