Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified Oncologist
41363181

When I look down at my testicles while standing, my right

Hi, when I look down at my testicles while standing, my right one seems to be more forword than my left which appears to sit back and does not seem to stick out as much is this normal?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

yes, it is normal for your testicles to be slightly at different levels and they can also be slightly different front to back as well

this is not a sign of cancer.

you should see a doctor to get a testicular exam once a year to check for testicular lumps

but I bet you don't have any

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good! I have noticed this before and just decided to ask, there's not been any pain either! I've been the docs a few months a go and no signs of lumps and done a self check tonight and stlll no lumps! Does all that sound good and normal?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

that is good you had a check by your doctor a few months ago

no lumps is perfect.

it all sounds normal.

you don't have to worry

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com