wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have prominent veins on left breast is this cancer? I am

Customer Question

Hi there I have prominent veins on left breast is this cancer ? I am 24 years old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 28 days ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Pro
you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 28 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture of the veins?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Lumps?

Discharge?

Have you been pregnant?

Given birth?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Hi I sometimes get pain at my left near my ribs but I got checked before with breast specialist and they said it was fine also my doctor just checked and said it was fine aswell im also suffering from health anxiety which is horrible . No lumps or discharge . I am not pregnant but I have a child at 3 years old I will attach pictures
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 25 days ago.

Thank you for that additional information and pictures.

Everything in the pictures looks normal.

Those veins are not a sign of breast cancer.

So. What is the take home message?

1. Nothing that you have told me here today and nothing in the photographs makes me think you have breast cancer. This is especially true since your doctors, who have examined you in person, agree with me.

2. You might want to see if your doctor can help you manage your anxiety some.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Hi thanks so much can you help me with one more question .. Ive been having pain in legs and like throbbing pain in my neck im scared it's my artery or carotid artery , my doctor said no at my age of 24 & because ive had Ecgs , echo , stress test chest X-ray , multiple bloods including ANA and ESR which was negative .. CPR was -1 .. Im worried about loads of things like vasculitis and lupus .. What's your opinion? Could anxiety and stress cause these symptoms also because I have raynaulds but given the tests ?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 25 days ago.

Please rate this answer and, if you want, you can copy/past the above new question in a fresh thread and I will be happy to help you with it.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
13/11/2016 06:35
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Can you just answer & I will rate it all here
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 24 days ago.

,

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Can you answer