DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

What is the cause and symptoms of Lyme disease cos I had tick

Customer Question

What is the cause and symptoms of Lyme disease cos I had tick bite five years ago which later after about a month made me to have what the doctor refered as bells palsy.. Am worried cos even since then my body hasn't been the same. I also do not know if I was treated very well...
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--what are your symptoms now and were you ever tested for Lyme disease?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not really but I want to go for a text can you please suggest to me the kind of test I need to go for please treat as matter of urgency.....

Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
OK but what is going on now that makes you think you could have contracted Lyme?