DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

I have noticed that the wrist bone in my right side - the ball

Customer Question

I have noticed that the wrist bone in my right side - the ball at the side of my wrist is more protruding and larger than my right. I have a bit of a health anxiety but I'm worried it may be bone cancer or a tumour in the wrist as my wrist is a bit stiff. I'm 42 and female. Can you help please - I'm really worried.
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis asymmetry is normal.There is nothing to be worried about at all.You should have your doctor examine this in person to confirm, ifyour doctor has not already done that. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.