DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

Acute pain in left hand lifting hand is killing,

Customer Question

Hi, Acute pain in left hand lifting hand is killing, diagnosed as frozen shoulder, taking vitamin D and pain killers, Did some Physio therapy, pain increased, how long usually it takes to heal completely (frozen shouler).
Category: Orthopaedics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help on this question?