wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My 7 year old daughter has been getting pains in her legs

Customer Question

Hi, my 7 year old daughter has been getting pains in her legs since early 2015, her mum took her to see the GP a few months ago and she had a blood test witch revealed creatine kinase in her blood, she has waited around 2-3 months to see a specialist witch she is seeing tomorrow but it is concerning me a lot that she might have a type of muscular dystrophy because like I said she still has these pains in her legs come now and again. Is their anything else it can be witch is less serious?
Just to note can I not have Dr Phil answer my question because I would want to request a refund.
Cheers
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I would not worry at this point. I suggest you talk over your concerns with the specialist tomorrow....

Right now all we would be doing is guessing.....and tomorrow you will have facts.

Make sense to you?

Let me know if you want to go over what the specialist has to say. I'll be happy to help you understand what she is saying.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS