DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

I had a car accident 2 weeks ago and as soon as the crash

Customer Question

I had a car accident 2 weeks ago and as soon as the crash happened I had a really bad pain in my arm right at the top ,I had xray and no bones were broken sent home with strong painkillers ,
However 2 weeks later and I'm still suffering my arm every day I have to live with constant dull ache and I scream out about 20+ times a day because I'll do something and turn my arm and a pain with surge through my arm
I can't even lif it or stretch my arm behind my back ,Point is if I go to the doctors again and just get given painkillers I'm going to go mad ,
I feel like all the will end up doing in the long run is give me an addiction so I will only take them in extreme pain ,I'd rather sort the problem than mask it with painkillers , I honestly believe that as soon as you say car crash they assume I'm one of them people who say lies to get personal injury claimIt's like I'm getting penalised for others doing that !
Any suggestions ?
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems very weird how not one person can answer the 3 questions I've asked ,I'm going to cancel the membership as I see it as a total waste ,A year ago I was really impressed by how quickly my question was answered when I was worried about my dog ,If it were 1 question I'd understand but not 3 !!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns.

Can you please let me know if you have had any other tests other than an x-ray done to try and see what's wrong?