DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

My daughter fractured her ankle yesterday.She has been

Customer Question

My daughter fractured her ankle yesterday.She has been advised that nothing needs to be done for 2 weeks because of swelling, she has crutches and cocodamol. My question is what are the risks of this? Clots in particular but also poor healing/alignment circulation problems? Particularly as she is immobile.She is 22 and otherwise healthy, just pill as meds
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How tall is she and how much does she weigh?

Do you have the radiologists report on the particulars of the fracture?

Does your daughter have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.