DoctorGZ
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
53992458

This questions relates to UK medical records and so requires

Customer Question

This questions relates to UK medical records and so requires an answer from a UK doctor:Over the past few years I have various MRI scans and X-RAYS taken for various injuries. Some of these have been on the NHS and some through private medical insurance. Roughly 1 year ago I acquired my medical records and recently it has occurred to me that my medical records did not contain any of the scans that I've had, I.E. I cannot see any of the scans I've had over the years. The NHS ones are referred to, i.e. my referrals to get the scans are mentioned, but I do not have copies of the images themselves.I have three questions:(1) Is there a way to personally get copies of the scans I've had on NHS so I can view them myself?
(2) Is there a way to get any scans I've had on private medical insurance transferred to my medical records so that my GP can see them?
(3) Is there a way to personally get scans I've had on private medical insurance so I can view them myself?Many thanks for your time.
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

I can tell you what is going on if you would like