How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 5084
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

My other children have sufferd from anger problems and i

Customer Question

my other children have sufferd from anger problems and i didnt get the right help for them things got out of hand wiyh them find learning very hard they need professional help but are adults now and would not talk to any one there must be something the schools or doctors could of done i dont want the same to happen to my 7yr old
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

To avoid the same happening to your 7 year old please consult a child psychologist. Do not consider this anger as "just a phase" that he or she will eventually outgrow since this could lead to a serious problem later in life. Therefore please do get professional help. Behavioral therapy will help in dealing with the anger issues.

Take care.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.