JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  I have installed and supported a range of EPOS systems for over 10 years.
75967336

sam4s er 920. How do I programme and use the tax functions

Customer Question

sam4s er 920. How do I programme and use the tax functions on this cash register?
Category: Payment Systems
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue to find an answer as I have paid £15 already, thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

Hi the 920 is similar to the 900 series.

A manual for the 900 can be found here, on page 119 of this manual it explains about setting up the tax codes, which is required to use the tax functions of the register.

This explains about how to programme the codes using the PGM setting, and entering in the information required in step by step detail.

If you have a specific senario your looking to achieve please let me know, however I trust you will find all the info you require on page 119 of this manual.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

Hi, can you confirm if this has answered your question and if so would appreciate if you could rate my response.