Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MD, practicing Pediatrician. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.
239748

Hi there,My baby is nearly 29 months old. When he turned

Customer Question

Hi there, My baby is nearly 29 months old. When he turned to he was losing alot of hair due to cradle cap and he has eczema so the dermatologist prescribed to use Betnovate Lotion for his scalp. I applied in in July for 3 weeks and then stopped, we then realised he was very low on iron for many months and was prescribed iron supplements from July till September. I have now noticed my toddler has increased body hair growth and on face which was not their prior to this. I don't know if the above has caused this, on the other hand my husband is quite hairy so not sure if it is genes.

Category: Paediatrics