Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MD, practicing Pediatrician. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.
239748

my 2-year old has been complaining of tommy ashes off and on

Customer Question

my 2-year old has been complaining of tommy ashes off and on for the passed few weeks and as advised by the phrmacist, i have administered an over the counter medicine Gaviscon. a few minutes ago she asked to go to the toilet and passed a tool which was partially very soft ( not runny) yet partially hard. My concern is that this tool had blood in it.
What should i do?. Note that she has been passing quite a it of wind since the symptoms started? Should she be seen by her GP?
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--was there actually blood in the stool and has she been having abdominal cramping and pain?
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/pediatrics/854is-2-year-old-complaining-tommy-ashes-off.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.