Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I have a baby in 9mounts.one mouth ago my baby was whit very

Customer Question

Hello I have a baby in 9mounts.one mouth ago my baby was whit very high temperature we was to the Gp they take urine simple and said she have urine infection they give me the antibiotik and after first taken antibiotik she get the diarea doktors stops the antibiotik and that's it.but one mouth she have a big rush and afer every pu or urine in the pampers she get the bigger rush and nothing like cream don't help.today evening she get the conjunctivitis i don't know whats to do please help me I think she have the urine infection from mouth and that's every day comes more bad please help me
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry she's having these issues. Please use eye antibiotic drops every 3 hours and apply mild steroid cream along with soothing cream inside diaper for rash. Wet diaper may irritate so use vaseline liberally at each change. If urine still shows pus, and fever there, another type of antibiotic may be tried till cured. Good luck to her.