Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra
Hi, allergy is two types, immediate (anaphylaxis shock) and late. First one is more risky and late one occuring over next day or two can easily be managed, having skin rash, abdominal symptoms etc.
So you may only get late one, so relax and complete the course without any worry.
Yes one is not likely to be allergic to drug taken first time ever, one needs previous exposure to get sensitized.
Yes mostly but still late reaction can occur after drug is metabolized and circulates in blood, reaction can occur to by-product of drug too. Please just keep close watch for any rash, itching, hives etc.
A week more after cure is fine. Oral thrush in adults indicates low immunity so early stoppage may bring back infection.
Good luck. Please click on positive rating.
Till next Saturday would be fine.
Yes and you may reduce dose to 2-3 times.
You are welcome.