Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I would like to ask you a question about my 5 year old

Customer Question

Hello,I would like to ask you a question about my 5 year old daughter. Over the last couple of weeks she has been getting very mild almost like broken blood vessels just under her eye. At first I thought it could have just been due to a bump but now I am
Getting a bit worried. However it is not anywhere else in her body. I do have a picture of the most recent?
Category: Paediatrics
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
She was also very tired tonight and we had the fire on so she was hot so I also wondered if that could cause it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think I have now go to the bottom of this myself, my brother in law was playing with the kids and was hanging them upside, from what I can gather this could cause it.
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

The pic shows very minor streaking. Will go away, whatever caused it. Yes, hanging upside down can cause such small blood vessel breaks in skin. The oozed blood may get absorbed leaving no mark. Please give some vitamin C drops or chewable tablets few days.

Good luck.