Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I found a little lump at the back of the head of my 3 month

i found a little lump at the back of the head of my 3 month old son. it is not visible but can be felt when touched. is it normal? should i be concerned? should i massage it or what to do? thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
photo

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

Hi, Please leave alone if it does not hurt him on pressing. It could be minor lymph node enlargement which is harmless if not growing further. Nonspecific adenitis to some skin or hair condition. Please use mild shampoo for hair if he has any dandruff.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you.
also his right eye is usually wet but not sticky, after some weeks his left eye started being wet but also sticky. i used camomile tea to clean them from out to inside but after 3 days still not healed. anything else i can use to clean his eyes?
You are welcome. Please use an antibiotic eye ointment for sticky eye 2-3 times and no home remedies.