Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I have a 4 year old son he alway climbing up things what he

Customer Question

Hi i have a 4 year old son he alway climbing up things what he shouldn't be is always attacking other children and always running around the house when it comes to bedtime he starts jumping around of beds I have three other children and I'm getting hardly any sleep because he's always in their bedrooms I have tried everything to try and settle in at night but nothing seems to work he gets up at stupid in the morning we've had a couple of incidents at school where he is wrapped ribbon around another child throat and starts punching up I have took you to the doctor's they have referred him to go and see a paediatric but had no news with it yet it is stressing me out when he does not go to bed and he's playing up half the night
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

Hi, Sorry about this problem with him. Sure he has ADHD problem and needs medicine for the same. Please await dr. consultation of behaviour pediatrician for prescription.

Meanwhile please try benadryl syrup daily once or twice.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it a wait agame i cant take him out because he run around the shop and when i try and go to appointments leave him he starts kicking at the table and messing with other things

Please get help of child minder. Ask school teacher also to keep him away from other kids. Increase dose and frequency of benadryl syrup if necessary.