,
Experience:  dasdasd
94535712
is online now

Have requested that my employer starts to pay my pension

Customer Question

have requested that my employer starts to pay my pension contributions as salary moving forward as the recent changes to the tax high earners pay means I am better off investing the money myself.I know that several people in our organisation have already been granted the permission to have this and this is not hearsay as one of them reports directly to me.The company is dragging its heals in saying yes and I wanted to understand where I stand from a legal point of view (precedent being set).
Category: Pensions
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
20 years
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you in a short while. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your questions to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. As it is more a pensions law query. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.