Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

my front passenger door and rear drivers side doors wont open

Customer Question

my front passenger door and rear drivers side doors wont open on my 1996 106

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the central locking works fine on the other to doors is there a seperate fuse for the other doors. ive tried to open the passenger door with the key but it wont budge

Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

I have just seen that you have been waiting a while for assistance ,are you still in need of assistance .

Regards Greg