Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

peugeot 306 x reg n/side head lights blew have changed bulbs

Customer Question

peugeot 306 x reg n/side head lights blew have changed bulbs full beam comes on but no side lights or main works have tried to look at fuse box got lost to many to look at 32 of them but the back lights work help
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help / advise you on this..

Please give me the Full reg number of your 306 so that I can accurately check the fuse system and advise you -

Rgds, MIKE............................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

x486 cnh

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again - Thank you for your reply -

Ok - check fuses 11, 17 , 19 and 21 in the interior fuse box.

If you dont find the fault, get back to me..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

...... Please do click on one of the OK~ Excellent service ratings for now please - as that is how I am credited for helping you... Thank you for that ....and you can get back to me anytime..

Rgds - MIKE..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will check car in the morning to dark out side to see any thing will let you know thanks

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

Thank you for your reply..

I understand 0 indeed it is dark now - -you will likely need a lamp to see the fuse numbers in the say even - ;)

Let me know if you need anything else whenever -

Meantime - .. Please do click on one of the OK~ Excellent service ratings for now please - as that is how I am credited for helping you... Thank you for that ....and you can get back to me anytime..

Please note - you can get back to me anytime at all - clicking the OK ratings service does not close you out .

Rgds - MIKE..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have looked at fuses tonight with my mates lamp and no fuses have blown whats next

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

In that case, you will need to start at the beginning and tell me all thats gone on, what's happened exactly - and exactly what you have done since..

Rgds, MIKE................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi near side lights blew when i turned the switch on since then i have changed bulbs and looked at fuses all that works is side light and full beam

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply.

As its been a few days since your initial question - exactly where are you up to with this now?

Rgds, MIKE............................