Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

dash light for high beam gone how easy is to fit new dash

Customer Question

dash light for high beam gone how easy is to fit new dash light
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its the high beam light on the dash when you change from lowbeam to high beam its a blue light but im wondering is it complecated to fix or is it harder to fix than inticipated, im wondering is it a matter of just taking out the dash and replacing a bulb or is it more complicated that that ?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this..

As there has been a delay -please just tell me if you do indeed still need help with this - and then we can progress as needed..

Kind Rgds, MIKE..............................