Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a 1999 306 meridan DT the problem is I have no tubo

Customer Question

I have a 1999 306 meridan DT the problem is I have no tubo boost. The car runs well I have only had this trouble since having a new clutch fitted a few weeks ago.I found the big black pipe coming from the air cleaner disconnected and reconnected it. is there any thing else I could be looking for.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the car is off the road at the moment but will need it next wednesday

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this...

As you have had a wait - please just tell me if you have progressed any / if you do indeed still at this point need help with this..

Rgds - MIKE.......................................