Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hello my peugeot 307hdi 53 plate (from new) as suddenly developed

Customer Question

Hello my peugeot 307hdi 53 plate (from new) as suddenly developed a rapid flashing on the r/h side when I indicate. I know its a few years old but it only has just 60000 on the clock
and up to now this is the first real fault I have with it.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this...

This is usually an indication that one of the indicator bulbs has failed - or lost its connection...

This can be either the front, the rear or the wing repeater lamp - so if any one of these have stopped working - for whatever reason, the system will flash rapidly on the affected side -

So check all the bulbs first - at stand still - switch the indicators on, check all the indicators as above for a failed lamp -and then renew that bulb or whatever is needed.. Let me know how you get on.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.