Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

my wifes peugeot 206 (2000 x reg) has stopped starting and

Customer Question

my wifes peugeot 206 (2000 x reg) has stopped starting and the AA could find no fault and also another sub contracter of the AA was the same.The engine is turning over but it seems there is no spark at all to start the engine and guy we had look at it said it may be a censor which was taken out and cleaned or the coil pack? Do you have any theories on what may be the problem?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this..

Has anyone run any plug in diagnostics at all - and if so, what were the results of that?

Too - what is the background to this - did the car breakdown in use etc ?

What is the mileage on the car - and did you have any fault lights on the dash when driving - previously ?

Too - exactly which engine / systems do you have - a Full reg number will be helpful too if you can -

Rgds, MIKE......................................