Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

can I get coilovers for a citroen berlingo 98

Customer Question

can I get coilovers for a Peugeot partner 98

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't mind

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't mind thanks

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Ross replied 4 years ago.
Hi, sorry for the delay! Welcome to Just answer, my name isXXXXX will assist with your question.

Were you looking to get a set of lowering/uprated adjustable type coilovers for your citroen?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was just wondering is there any place I can get coilovers for my 98 berlingo 1.9 diesel

Expert:  Ross replied 4 years ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Coilover kits are available for the Berlingo, the only company i know of that make them is KW. These are available online from euro performance who i can recommend as i have used them several times in the past, they are a high end performance suspension manufacturer so they are expensive. There are other options such as lowering springs and uprated shock absorbers etc.. which although do not offer the high end functionality of the coilover, they may be a cheaper option for you.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=313935

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask if you would like further assistance. Regards, Ross.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks for the info but they are very expensive can I fit 306 or saxo lowerling springs to berlingo shocks