Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

i have a peugeot(NNN) NNN-NNNNplate, now and again the engine managment

Customer Question

i have a peugeot(NNN) NNN-NNNNplate, now and again the engine managment light comes on and it states antipolution fault. this will stay on. when the vehicle has been turned off and left for some time thiis fault switches of. my local garage has placed on the computer which regesters a fault but they are unable to find fault.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im happy to continue to wait for an answer.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im happy to continue but would be nice to hear from you soon

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  sean replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm sorry you haven't had an answer sooner and I hope I can assist you.

Firstly I assume this is a diesel, if so what engine is fitted? You mention a garage looked at the car and registered a fault, do you know the fault code that was stored?

Let me know and I'll reply as soon as I'm able to.