Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

how to deactivate the curtain air bag and seat air bag on both

Customer Question

how to deactivate the curtain air bag and seat air bag on both n/s passenger side. it the on the failed mot airbag light warning code p10co permanent fault triggering of the side airbag (left hand) and p1890 permanent fault .left airbag and left curtain air bag in production my car was in a crash before I got it on n/s so both airbags have probably gone off under the seat, they have wired a new one I think but wires are not the same colour need help, is there a way I can deactivate the air bags by unclipping the connector block and looping the wires in the cable block .
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.