Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a peugeot 406 52 reg estate I cannot lock my car up

Customer Question

I have a peugeot 406 52 reg estate I cannot lock my car up at all I have to leave unopened all the time I have put new battiery in key fob but did not work I have put key in, and held big button for 10 seconds but no good and when I put key in main door lock it just spins also far side rear door will not open at all
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok to wait longer for your answer as my car as being like that for a while many thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE -

Please just tell me exactly how you are trying to carry out the re programming procedure..

Rgds - MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I put the key in,turn key until lights come on at dash board then press big button on key and hold for 10 seconds with key in to try to reprogram but to no avail