Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

How do you remove the rear wiper arm Peugeot 807? Ive undone

Customer Question

How do you remove the rear wiper arm Peugeot 807? I've undone the retaining nut but the arm is still firmly on the rotor. Have just discovered the reason for uneven wiper tracking is because both motor supports are broken, so I have to remove & repair or replace.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hopefully I can help..

Once the retaining nut has been removed then the arms will have likely seized/stuck onto the spline part of pivot shaft...Once the holding/fixing bolt has been removed you can try using a medium sized hammer firmly tapping the base around shaft in which the arm is attached can sometimes free it up..they can be really stuck on there in some cases in which you'll likely need the use of small puller or the use of Windscreen Wiper Arm Removal Tool or similar tool will be required.I do hope this helps