Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Why does Lin 18 show up on my instrument panel and I have no

Customer Question

Why does Lin 18 show up on my instrument panel and I have no power.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this...

You don't give full details of the car you have - all I can see is that its one of the Peugeot range - so to save you time... LIN 18 is usually displayed when the CC )( cruise control ) is in operation.

So if you have CC on your model - it is either ON - switched in.. in use.. or, its off -but has developed a fault - hence the message and it would need diagnostic attention in that case.

If you don't have CC - then please just let me know and we will progress -

Meantime... >>>- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.